Job Title: Customer Experience Business Strategy Manager – ENGIE Energy Access Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ENGIE Energy Access Uganda
Job Location: Paris, Berlin, Kampala, or any of the ENGIE Energy Access markets
Reports to: CX Business Strategy Manager
ENGIE Energy Access Uganda Profile:
ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.14 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1 million customers and more than 5 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
The Global Customer Experience team is seeking a talented, motivated Business Strategy Analyst to join our high-impact team. This position is a key role within Global Customer Experience; a fast-paced environment at the forefront of providing a world-class customer service experience in the off-grid, renewable energy space. The successful candidate will work closely with country departmental heads/directors to identify bottlenecks to scale our after sales service operations, and areas for improvement of the customer journey, while owning the data operations and performance reporting of our call centers and service center networks.
This position requires an individual who will: drive key strategic initiatives focused on improving efficiency and quality across multiple company verticals, supporting country teams; use data-driven visualizations and high-impact analysis to make data recommendations into execution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business intelligence, reporting & data visualization for Customer Service Operations and the Customer Journey
- Documentation and improvement of processes, systems and standards for customer experience reporting and analytics
- Broader project-related analytics and performance insights (in cross-department or country activities)
- Data analytics & performance reporting
- Assess call center and service center performance and create informative reports for Global and Country audiences
- Design and own interactive dashboards that summarize monthly and quarterly performance metrics on customer support, such as issue resolution and accessibility, ticketing, data quality, and are the basis for accountability in delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Identify areas for operational improvements through rigorous and nimble analysis using A2E data on customer payments, communications records, and interactions with A2E teams
- Help develop cutting edge metrics to evaluate customer service in the last mile
- Support with ad-hoc data requests and reporting of A2E call center performance from CX Directors and call center managers
- Own the data and dashboard auditing process
- Customer support operations
- Support the design, development, execution and evaluation of innovative strategies & processes to improve overall customer service efficiency, function and quality
- Conduct or supervise field and desk research on various topics, ranging from ticketing, service delivery to analyzing customer communications in order to inform decision making
- Support documentation of customer services, processes, and procedures to create an A2E standard across our organization and track compliance
- Identify customer journey innovations or improvements (for example in scheduling, team incentives, or customer education), ultimately leading to significant cost savings, and improved customer education and experience
Project & stakeholder management
- Work with the other Central Line departments or country teams on special projects related to Customer Experience as required, helping manage stakeholders and relationships to facilitate the execution and/or evaluation of complex projects
- Summarize project insights in order to support CX leadership to make key strategic decisions. Communicate implications and suggest recommendations
Potential Activities and Projects
- Improve on our operational and strategic dashboards for data quality & integrity, insight and relevance for CX teams across our markets
- Document and propose an improved Last-Mile service expansion strategy, outlining innovations across our markets and identifying new standards and success indicators
- Develop and implement product training evaluations for our Customer Service teams across our markets to ensure team knowledge and efficiency in serving our customers
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or relevant field.
- Two years of professional experience in data analysis, business strategy or related fields
- Advanced skills with Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience with Tableau, SQL or other data analytics tools
- Demonstrate passion for A2E’s mission, values and customers.
- Excellent understanding of customer experience, accounting and finance concepts and tools.
- Organised and able to follow through and prioritize tasks
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize complex information from different sources and to distinguish important information from details
- Strong ability to work with large amounts of data to develop strategies and make rigorous decisions
- Experience as a collaborative, hands on team player and eagerness to learn new tools and / or roll-up sleeves to get the job done.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (English).
- An MSc or MA in Business Administration, Management, Economics or any relevant field
- Experience working in the field of renewable energy or financial services
- Experience working with last mile customers or in emerging markets
- Strong level of curiosity, proactive thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Proficiency in other languages is highly desired. Languages of interest include French and Portuguese.
How To Apply for ENGIE Energy Access Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 27th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.