Job Title: 12 No Experience Credit officers – ENCOT Microfinance Jobs 2021
Organization: ENCOT Microfinance Limited
Duty Station: Kampala
ENCOT Microfinance Limited Profile
Serving over 20,000 clients in 12 districts of the Mid-Western and Central region(s) of Uganda, ENCOT Microfinance Limited (ENCOT) is a social impact, fast growing and innovative MFI operating a network of SIX Branches in Hoima, Masindi, Kigumba, Kagadi, Nakasongola and Kawempe. ENCOT’s mission is to provide microfinance services to low-income smallholder farmer communities, most especially women, to allow them curve their own paths out of poverty through creation of own jobs.
The role of this position is to provide direct sales of loans/credit services offered by ENCOT to customers and ensure loan 100% recovery of assigned loans portfolio (both current and past-due) in a manner that ensures maximum return while ensuring application of best practice and customer satisfaction in accordance with ENCOT’s strategic objectives and credit policies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Client mobilization and training.
- Loans processing.
- Loan recoveries.
- Customer care.
- Loans utilization follow-up.
- Delinquency management.
- Reporting as required.
- Contribution to general organization development as a key member of staff.
- Any other duties that can be competently and professionally performed.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a diploma in Social Work, Education and Business Studies or any other related field.
- No prior experience needed.
- Should be able to ride a Motorcycle and ready to process a riding permit in the shortest time possible.
- High level of honesty, integrity and accountability.
- Ability to achieve results while working independently with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written, Verbal and Gesture).
- Thinking deeply, clearly and independently.
- Ability to learn, unlearn and re-learn while practicing change and innovation.
- Ability to work in teams and build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to frequently travel to the field as required.
- Ability to work and live with rural communities especially the poor.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and basic Kiswahili.
How To Apply for ENCOT Microfinance Jobs 2021
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications in PDF format (Cover letter and CV only) by email to [email protected] or hand deliver to any of the branches.
The Head of Human Resources
ENCOT Microfinance Ltd
Plot 88 Port Road, Masindi
P.O. BOX 389, Masindi-Uganda
1. Any documents submitted to ENCOT for application purposes shall not be recalled.
2. Please note the engagement of potential and qualifying candidates shall be ongoing even before the deadline.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 4th June 2021 at 1:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.