Job Title: 10 Credit Officers – ENCOT Microfinance Jobs 2021
Organization: ENCOT Microfinance Limited
Duty Station: Uganda
ENCOT Microfinance Limited Profile
Serving over 20,000 clients in 12 districts of the Mid-Western and Central region(s) of Uganda, ENCOT Microfinance Limited (ENCOT) is a social impact, fast growing and innovative MFI operating a network of SIX Branches in Hoima, Masindi, Kigumba, Kagadi, Nakasongola and Kawempe. ENCOT’s mission is to provide microfinance services to low-income smallholder farmer communities, most especially women, to allow them curve their own paths out of poverty through creation of own jobs.
The Credit Officer will provide direct sales of loans/credit services offered by ENCOT to customers and ensure loan 100% recovery of assigned loans portfolio (both current and past-due) in a manner that ensures maximum return while ensuring application of best practice and customer satisfaction in accordance with ENCOT’s strategic objectives and credit policies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Client mobilization and training.
- Loans processing.
- Loan recoveries.
- Customer care.
- Loans utilization follow-up.
- Delinquency management.
- Reporting as required.
- Contribution to general organization development as a key member of staff.
- Any other duties that can be competently and professionally performed.
- The applicant must hold a diploma in Social Work, Education and Business Studies or any other related field.
- One year experience in a similar position or field is desirable.
- Motorcycle riding skill is a MUST with valid riding permit.
- High level of honesty, integrity and accountability.
- Ability to achieve results while working independently with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written, Verbal and Gesture).
- Thinking deeply, clearly and independently.
- Ability to learn, unlearn and re-learn while practicing change and innovation.
- Ability to work in teams and build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to frequently travel to the field as required.
- Ability to work and live with rural communities especially the poor.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and other languages.
How To Apply for ENCOT Microfinance Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications in PDF format (Cover letter and CV only) by email to [email protected] or hand deliver to any of the branches addressed to:
The Head of Human Resources
ENCOT Microfinance Ltd
Plot 88 Port Road, Masindi
- O. BOX 389, Masindi-Uganda
NB: Any documents submitted to ENCOT for application purposes shall not be recalled.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 2nd October 2021 by 1:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.