Enabel Junior Programme 2022
October 31, 2022
Job Title: Enabel Junior Programme 2022
Organization: Enabel Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
The Junior Programme offers the opportunity for talented young people of various origin, gender and education backgrounds to contribute professionally to international solidarity projects. Through their experience they develop the competences to actively and sustainably engage in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. The Junior Programme aims to make them active and critical global citizens who are committed to the SDGs.
By working in development projects managed by Enabel or by one of our 28 partner NGOs the young people develop new competences and demonstrate the impact of their commitment as global citizens. Through this vision, the Junior Programme defines itself as a “talent developer”.
- A citizen and a resident in Uganda
- Completed and graduated from a University with a transcript or evidence of processing one.
- Completed or graduated not more than 2 years from date of application
- Seeking work in the one of the targeted sectors (AgroProcessing, Construction, ICT, Manufacturing, Tourism & Hospitality
- Willing to commit to a 6-month work readiness programme
- No Charges will be paid for attending the interview or for joining, if selected.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview at a venue that will be communicated. Interview date and time will be informed in due course by e-mail.
- The award of a placement does not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in the host companies under any circumstances.
- Candidates will be required to produce original of all certificates/testimonials and any other relevant certificate, community certificate, if applicable, during the interview.
- Female graduates in male dominated trades in these sectors are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: 15th November 2022
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.