Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Election Officer/ Assistant District Registrar – Electoral Commission of Uganda Jobs 2020.
No. of vacancies: 56
Organization: Electoral Commission of Uganda.
Reports To: District Registrar! Returning Officer
Duty Station: Any District Electoral Commission Office in Uganda
Electoral Commission of Uganda Profile:
The Electoral Commission, established under Article 60 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda and mandated to conduct public elections and referenda, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions within its establishment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist in drawing and implementing work plans for the District Electoral Commission Office;
• Maintaining records for the District Electoral Commission equipment and re-usable materials;
• Compiling periodic District Electoral Commission reports;
• Assisting in supervision of subordinate stall;
• Monitoring electoral activities in the district: nominations, campaigns and polling;
• Co-signatory to the district Electoral Commission bank account:
• Counter signing payment vouchers;
• Minute Secretary to District meetings;
• Any other official duties as assigned.
How To Apply for Electoral Commission Uganda Jobs 2020:
Applications with comprehensively typed CVs showing the applicants contact address with day time telephone numbers, addresses and day time telephone numbers of three referees. copies of academic transcripts and certificates should be sent to the:
Human Resource Office/central Registry or mailed to the address indicated below. Envelopes should be clearly marked at the top with the words “Application for the post of …………. ..”
Head, Human Resource Management
P.0. Box 22678
Deadline: not later than Tuesday 4th August 2020. 5 pm.