Job Title: Data Clerk – EGPAF Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Elizabeth Glaser Paediatric AIDS Foundation
Location: Mbarara, Uganda
Department: Strategic Information & Evaluation (SIE)
Reports To: Technical Advisor, Strategic Information & Evaluation
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) Profile:
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is on a mission to create a world where no mother, child, or family is devastated by HIV and AIDS, and we are making an impact. We are a proven leader in the global fight to end HIV and AIDS, and an advocate for every child to live a full and healthy life into adulthood. For more than 30 years, EGPAF has been a leader in meeting urgent needs in pediatric HIV and AIDS in the world’s most affected regions. We carry out our values of passion, innovation, teamwork, leadership, integrity, excellence and equity every day, while maximizing our impact in the communities we serve.
The Data Clerk will assist the DREAMS Monitoring and Evaluation function within Bwizibwera Sub County and Rwanyamahembe Sub County and ensure that all the SOPs and updated data collection tools are available, high quality data is collected/recorded, entered into the respective registers and online tracking systems. The data clerk will also generate custom and standard reports as necessary to respond to program and donor needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all DREAMS spaces have all the standard and current tools for data capture and reporting;
- Ensure all the standard operating procedures (SOPs) for enrollment and provision of unique identifiers for AGYW are followed
- Support peer group leaders to ensure tracking of layering services at both facility and community levels;
- File the service recipient charts at end of each working day in line with laid out standard operating procedure
- Ensure entry of all data on DREAMS services into the Uganda DREAMS Tracker (UDOTS) in a timely manner
- Ensure no accumulation of backlogs of data un-entered in the UDOTS
- Verify accuracy of data on the service recipient charts/records before entry into the online UDOTS database
- Work to reconcile inconsistencies in monthly data reports in collaboration with the AGYWs peers group leaders, facilitators and sub county DREAMS coordinators
- Ensure the service registers are updated in a timely manner
- Plan and attend weekly meetings with peer group leaders at the facility and community level for each sub county assigned to ensure data in the UDOTS is synchronized and updated
- Lead the process of monthly data cleaning, harmonization in collaboration with program officers, AGYWs peers group leaders, facilitators and sub county DREAMS coordinators
- Retrieve information as requested or otherwise necessary, summarize data in preparation for standardized reports to facilitate donor reporting, program management monitoring and activity planning;
- Perform any other job related roles reasonably assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications for EGPAF Uganda Jobs 2022:
- A bachelor’s degree in Medical/Bio-statistics/Data Science/Mathematical Statistics, Population Studies/Demography, Economics and Statistics from a reputable institution.
- At least 2 years of progressive professional experience working in data management
- Knowledge of medical records management procedures
- Good working knowledge of computer with ability to operate various Microsoft word processing software, spreadsheets
- Must have passed mathematics at O’level with at least a credit
Bonus points if you have:
- Team player with good interpersonal relationships and tolerance to socio-cultural differences.
- Efficient and effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills; ability to follow instructions provided in verbal or written format.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and adhere to timelines.
- Good numeracy skills. Attention to detail and enjoy alphanumeric data entry.
- Experience in handling, collecting, collating and managing numerical data
How To Apply for EGPAF Uganda Jobs 2022
Please submit a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae only as one file in PDF format through the careers link below addressed to:
The Senior Human Resources Officer
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF)
Plot 15, Kitante Close
P.O. Box 21127
NO HAND-DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Deadline: 18th April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.