Job Title: 5 Sample Transporters – EGPAF Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Elizabeth Glaser Paediatric AIDS Foundation
Duty Station: Isingiro, Buhweju, Mitooma, Kiruhura and Rubanda, Uganda
Reports to: Hub Coordinator
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) Profile:
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is a proven leader in the global fight to end HIV and AIDS, and an advocate for every child to live a full and healthy life into adulthood. Founded through a mother’s determination, we are driven to see a world where no other mother, child or family is devastated by this disease. For more than 30 years, EGPAF has been a leader in meeting urgent needs in pediatric HIV and AIDS in the world’s most affected regions.
The Sample Transporter will be responsible for the transportation of Samples from health facilities to testing Hubs in supported districts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow daily and weekly schedule of visits to the hospital, Health Centers, and post office.
- Collect samples from the facilities and deliver them to the Hub Laboratory and in a timely manner.
- Check the hub laboratory on daily basis to Pick results and/or deliver them to respective facilities.
- Transportation and management of samples in line with the National and international Biosafety regulations.
- Management of motorbike and other equipment including safety gear and sample transportation bag.
- Maintain comprehensive records of samples collected, results picked and delivered, bike maintenance/repairs and daily movements made.
- Work with the hub coordinator and DLFPs to ensure timely distribution of EQA samples.
- Support in the distribution of commodities including but not limited to drugs, testing kits, stationery
- Prepare and submit weekly reports to the hub coordinator.
- Electronic sample tracking
- Any other job related roles reasonably assigned by the supervisor
Minimum Qualifications for EGPAF Uganda Jobs 2022:
- The applicant must hold a Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent from a recognized school/institution.
- Should have a valid riding permit with class A
- At least three years of riding experience
- Defensive riding
- Certificate level training in laboratory techniques.
- Good record keeping
- Knowledge of basic motorcycle mechanics
- Basic Computer knowledge
How To Apply for EGPAF Uganda Jobs 2022
Please submit a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae only as one file in PDF format through the careers link below addressed to:
The Senior Human Resources Officer,
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF),
Plot 15, Kitante Close
P.O. Box 21127
Deadline: 25th May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.