Job Title: Teller – EFC Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: EFC Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
EFC Uganda Limited Profile:
EFC Uganda Limited (MDI) offers a wide range of products and financial services that are customized to suit the Ugandan market. These include access to savings accounts using smart cards as well as commercial and housing loans. Our lending products range in scope from the Market Women Trader Loans, Home Improvement Loans and MSE Loans, while our savings products include Regular Savings Accounts, Premium Savings Accounts and Term Deposit Savings.
It is the primary objective of the Teller to accurately and efficiently process and record routine transactions for EFC customers including accepting deposits and withdrawals and processing loan payments and money transfers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive and count/balance cash drawer at beginning of each day and balance cash drawer at end of each shift
- Accept cash and cheques for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slips
- Process cash withdrawals.
- Receive and verify loan payments.
- Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with EFC procedures
- Answer inquiries regarding other EFC related products
- Explain and promote EFC products and services to customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related studies.
- 1 year’s experience in similar role will be an added advantage
- Organisation skills.
- Integrity and Honesty.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Customer service principles knowledge
How To Apply for EFC Uganda Jobs 2021
All applications should be sent to: [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22nd October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.