Job Title: Client Relations Officer – EFC Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: EFC Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
EFC Uganda Limited Profile:
EFC Uganda Limited (MDI) offers a wide range of products and financial services that are customized to suit the Ugandan market. These include access to savings accounts using smart cards as well as commercial and housing loans. Our lending products range in scope from the Market Women Trader Loans, Home Improvement Loans and MSE Loans, while our savings products include Regular Savings Accounts, Premium Savings Accounts and Term Deposit Savings.
To ensure that EFC Uganda Limited (MDI) is building and maintaining quality relationships with customers in order to build their confidence, trust and loyalty in the EFC Brand and to promote its products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Initiate the account opening process and submit for authorisation to the admin officer / branch manager
- Control and manage branch client traffic for efficient service delivery
- Supervise the hygiene and sanitation of the branch premises.
- Ensure adequate office supplies and store management for the branch.
- Promote, drive and enhance customer satisfaction in the branch
- Ensure appropriate registration, escalation, follow-up of customer feedback and resolution of complaints as prescribed in the Customer Complaint policies and procedures
- Ensure the EFC Customer Protection Principles and Customer Complaint process are prominently displayed in the respective premise
- Identify opportunities for potential up-sell and cross-sell and create value story specific to opportunity
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- 1 year experience in a similar role in the banking industry
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail.
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
How To Apply for EFC Uganda Jobs 2021
All applications should be sent to: [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22nd October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.