Job Title: 4 Youth Leaders (Out of School Youth (OoSY) Program) – Educate Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Kampala Wakiso, Tororo, Mbale, Mbarara, Nebbi/Pakwach, Kamwenge, Kole/Oyam and Arua/Kole, Uganda
Educate! prepares youth in Africa with the skills to succeed in today’s economy. We tackle youth unemployment by partnering with schools and governments to reform what schools teach and how they teach it, so that students in Africa have the skills to attain further education, overcome gender inequities, start businesses, get jobs and drive development in their communities. Our model is delivered through practically-trained teachers and youth mentors. Educate!’s goal is to make this practical, skills-based model part of national education systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Mentor Management
- Mentor Recruitment & Training
- Monitoring, Evaluation & OOsY Database Support
- Field Logistics Management
- All candidates should hold a Diploma in Education or related course
- One year of teaching experience
- Basic computer literacy and experience: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, google drive etc.
- Engaging and interactive trainer with passion for coaching team members, with experience in training and capacity building.
- Candidates should be residents of any of the following districts: Kampala Wakiso, Tororo, Mbale, Mbarara, Nebbi/Pakwach, Kamwenge, Kole/Oyam and Arua/Kole.
How To Apply for Educate Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 28th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug