Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Head of Customer Experience – Easy Matatu Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Easy Matatu
Duty Station: Kampala
Easy Matatu Profile
Easy Matatu is redefining public transport in Africa by connecting commuters to Easy Matatu-trained minibus-taxi (locally known as matatu) drivers who offer safer, cleaner and more reliable journeys on vetted and maintained vehicles with transparent pricing. In 2020, our team grew from 4 to 19 and our customers by four-fold. We have ambitious plans for 2021, including serving 5x more monthly repeat users and to operate 10x more trips per day across all routes. Easy Matatu has received recognition for its work as a winner of the Sustainable Mobility Challenge by Total and Vinci Energies.
The Head of Customer Experience engages our customers to drive adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function helps build Easy Matatu’s long-term competitive advantage, retain loyal customers and create strategies to increase the value customers derive from Easy Matatu. The Head of Customer Experience will work across all teams to uncover new ways to make Easy Matatu a better way to travel and to improve our product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Drive retention, usage, and growth among our new and most valuable customers by understanding their needs.
• Manage and optimize the customer journey to improve onboarding, engagement and retention.
• Working with the Data Analyst, draw insights from data, track KPI’s and present findings to the leadership team and stakeholders regularly.
• Design initiatives and customer loyalty programs with a data-centric approach to increase customer retention and repeat usage.
• Create & implement internal customer happiness metrics.
• Work closely with the sales team, identifying and highlighting commercial opportunities.
• Synthesize customer feedback and work with internal teams to respond to customer needs.
Preferred Requirements (Nice-to-Have):
• Experience in the mobility industry.
• Having a tech background.
• Prior experience of working in a startup.
Candidate Attributes (Culture-Fit):
• Comfortable with working in a dynamic, startup environment.
• Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
• 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or a similar role.
• Ability to analyze large data sets to derive insights and present findings on a regular basis.
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their application through the link below.
Deadline: 20th May 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.