Job Title: IT Officer – Doctor’s Case Medicals Jobs 2021
Organization: Doctor’s Case Medicals Ltd
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Operations and Administration Assistant
Doctor’s Case Medicals Ltd Profile
Doctor’s Case Medicals Ltd is a privately owned company with limited liability that was incorporated in Uganda in 2017 with major interest in entrepreneurial participation along the health care value chain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage technology services that meet operational requirements in designated area(s) of the facility.
- Directs and coordinates the local implementation of facility IT operations, projects, and programs, ensuring alignment of IT services with the business needs of the area(s) and adherence to established facility management principles and best management practices.
- Provides technical leadership on a variety of highly specialized project-related activities requiring expertise in specific technical areas for core information technology systems and services.
- Reviews vendor contracts and coordinates IT purchases (hardware, software and services) to ensure effective deployment of solutions aligned with user needs.
- Delivers appropriate personnel actions and educational and training programs to ensure high quality professional staff performance in the area(s) of oversight.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short- and long-range IT planning, with an emphasis on advocating for the needs of the area(s) supported; implements tracking and evaluation programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals.
- Participates in the documentation and implementation of policies and standard operating procedures consistent with those of the business to ensure effective operation of an organization.
- Participates in development of IT Service Catalog offerings, Service Level Agreements, and Operating Level Agreements consistent with the needs of the organization.
- Participates as a member of the IT management team in planning, problem resolution, and reviewing department performance.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT
How To Apply for Doctor’s Case Medicals Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 22nd October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.