Job Title: Finance & Admin Assistant – DKT International Jobs 2022
Organization: DKT International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
DKT International Profile:
DKT International is a leading contraceptive social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning, reproductive health, and HIV/AIDS prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products in the world, with a presence in over 50 countries. DKT currently markets and sells a variety of products under the leading brand categories: Kiss Condoms, Lydia Contraceptives, and Kare Maternal Health products. DKT is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and health-minded organization where individuals can make a difference in improving lives of people.
DKT is looking for dynamic, committed, and success-driven candidates for the position of a Finance & Admin Assistant to drive the financial and administration processes to generate reliable, transparent & timely financial and administrative requests needed by DKT Uganda to manage its resources and the funds entrusted to it by its donors & partners, thereby generating ongoing confidence.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist the head office, in administration and finance matters to ensure an effective management of the financial resources according to the DKT procedures.
- Ensure the compliance of administration, finance policies and procedures
- Conversant with Uganda Transactional taxes-WHT, Vat, Income and LSS
- Perform debtors’ collection in liaison with the senior accountant and the contractor.
- Perform stock reconciliation and oversight in the contractors’ warehouse and Staffs Inventory Movement, controls, and banking especially during market visits where there are sales.
- Ensure credit and Debit Notes are correctly made investigate, explain and resolve any variances.
- Responsible for fixed assets management and take responsibility for the maintenance of all office equipment.
- Ensure all procurements comply with competitive 3 quotes bidding in liaison with the procurement manager.
- Prepare and organize local workshops and responsible for correspondences, follow ups on contracts/Po issued.
- Ensure quality and compliance of marketing materials purchased in liaison with the sales team and procurement.
- Facilitate auditors in performing on-site visits.
- First point of contact for our Uganda office with respect to Uganda office administration and direction.
- Undertake any other official duties as assigned the Finance Manager
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Bachelor of Commerce with specialization in Accounting or Finance
- Three years of experience in accounting and finance in the field of international NGO´s or private sector.
- Good knowledge of accounting and office administration
- Hands-on knowledge of the computer packages and excel would be a distinct advantage,
- Good interpersonal skills (tact, diplomacy, discretion and impartiality) are essential for this position,
- Strong team-player with ability to work in virtual teams
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of individuals within a broad range of cultural environments,
- High level of good organizational and administrative skills with an ability to work well under pressure,
- Must be committed to equal opportunity employment policies, this job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff.
- The potential candidate should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence, support teams and process improvements. Passion for excellence will be a distinct advantage.
How To Apply for DKT International Jobs 2022
All interested candidates to send their applications to [email protected]. Please kindly also indicate details of your availability, current and expected salary, names & addresses of 3 business referees, current and previous employers, roles and responsibilities handled to date, together with your day and cell contacts.
Closing Date: 28th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.