Job Title: Relationship Manager (Business Banking) – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Western Region and Kampala respectively
Reports to: Manager – Commercial Banking
DFCU Bank Profile:
DFCU Bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
Reporting to the Manager- Commercial Banking, the role holder will be responsible for managing Business Banking relationships within commercial segments through origination in line with targets and expectations. The RM will be responsible for offering the best customer experience to the assigned clientele to ensure retention and grow the existing business through deeper penetration into their existing business requirements.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide superior relationship management by ensuring customer retention, loyalty, preference and devotion.
- To source for new SME relationships that have potential to grow & provide superior returns.
- Identify & disseminate information to & from the market/customers and alert management on trends, risks, and opportunities to maximize & sustain revenue.
- Promote & maintain the highest standards of customer service in order to maximize the returns from the existing relationships and attract new business from targeted customers.
- Monitor & enhance the business portfolio risk profile within agreed parameters at all times together with Risk unit; to minimize non-performing assets and ensure accumulation of deposits with a view of generating an inexpensive and stable base.
- Constantly explore the enhancement of the Bank’s brand name so that the Bank holds out to the target markets as one of the best SME field in terms of the service, innovativeness and customer awareness/responsiveness.
- Appraise opportunities for synergy and keep well documented reports/visits/contracts with all relationships, the bank’s management & other units.
- A University degree in business related fields.
- Certified Credit Analyst.
- At least 3 years working experience in banking of which 2- should be in relationship management or sales.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An in-depth understanding of all bank products.
- Computer knowledge especially spread sheet, word & power point.
- Outgoing, self-motivated, assertive, and proactive.
- A self-starter who is oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- A good team player who is able to work under minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage time and pressure effectively to ensure no loss of efficiency.
- Ability to keep abreast on changes in the market, customer requirements, competitors’ responses a Business Acumen.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills nd the bank’s ability to use information to identify new business opportunities and threats.
How To Apply for DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O and A level) to the email address indicated below:
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300469.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.
Closing Date: Thursday 27th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.