Job Title: HR Operations Support Officer – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organisation: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head – Facilities and Administration
DFCU Bank Profile:
DFCU Bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
Reporting to Head- Facilities and Administration, the role is responsible for delivering HR administrative services to company’s employees through implementing HR practices in compliance with the Bank policies and procedures and local Employment Laws.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work with internal HR Teams for onboarding, off boarding, staff movement and leave management.
- Generate all HR letters.
- Coordinate immigration activities for all non-citizens and pre-employment and education verification.
- Liaise and coordinate with the Banks’ Agent for immigration activities and ensure that all non-citizens have valid documentation.
- Responsible for personal filing of all staff records and archiving.
- Verification of invoices before payments are done.
- Maintain and update employees’ information and HR records in the HRMIS.
- Assist in the coordination of the HR audits by ensuring compliance, information collection and provision to the audit team and ensuring a successful audit.
- Initiate staff vetting in line with department policies.
- Provide administrative support in the management of dfcu medical scheme by registering new employees and their dependents and deleting exits.
- Handle medical claims.
- Maintain the HR confidential records and be responsible for the staff files, report any findings or exceptions found and resolve them as appropriate.
- A university Degree.
- Post Graduate Diploma in HR
- At least 1 year of generalist Human Resources experience preferably in a Financial Institution.
- Ability to exhibit self-motivated & self-driven capabilities.
- Knowledge & excellent use of Microsoft packages.
- Good understanding of the interconnectivities of functions and processes.
- Generic industry and business awareness.
- Knowledge of the Uganda labour laws and familiarity with the International Labour laws.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making.
- Exhibit high integrity and ethical standards in accordance with our code of ethics & Business conduct.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills required.
- Have an accurate eye for detail and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply for DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including your present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), to the email address indicated below;
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.
Closing Date: Friday 10th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.