Job Title: Digital Sales Officer – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organisation: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Manager (E-Banking)
DFCU Bank Profile:
DFCU Bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
Reporting to the Senior Manager- E Banking, the role holder will be responsible for commercialising the bank’s digital products, bring to life utilisation and penetration of the E- Banking products and ensure that they are profitable in line with the Bank’s digital transformation agenda.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work with analytics/MIS/reporting team to develop reporting and analysis to understand digital product performance and to drive product use across the regions.
- Identify and plug Income leakage opportunities in digital channels by proposing areas for efficiency and automation.
- Train and guide specific customer segments and staff up to a point where they can comfortably use their respective channels.
- Coordinate with call centre team to identify and analyse different customer queries / complaints and coordinate with necessary stakeholders to resolve within agreed TAT.
- Liaise with the development team and provide input into the long-term resolution of recurring digital product pains.
- Champion adoption of voice, virtual and contactless channels to increase share of voice for digital in different departmental meetings and sessions.
- Drive the uptake of digital solutions and products through targeted Leads and customer engagements
- Role model and champion digital banking product knowledge across branch staff to encourage ‘Digital First’ discussions and influence behavior/culture change.
- Participate and provide on the ground support for channel directed initiatives, campaigns, and activations in key catchments.
- Act as a challenger for adoption of data and information by Seller and Relationship Management teams in new and existing to Bank client engagements thereby reducing channel dormancy rates.
- Execute go to market digital products by promoting awareness and adoption, engaging scheme RMs in the packaging of MOUs for schemes requiring Digital solutions.
- University Degree from a recognised university.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Banking with a minimum of 2 years in support or digital sales.
- Qualification or Certification in Digital Finance/digital sales as an added advantage.
- Good appreciation of the digital landscape with no bias to technological delivery media.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong networking and relationship skills
- Demonstrate confidence and a good sales acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A go getter and pro-active.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and ethical standards.
How To Apply for DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including your present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), to the email address indicated below;
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.
Closing Date: 29th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.