Job Title: 2 Team Leaders (Call Centre) – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports To: Manager- Call Centre
DFCU Bank Profile:
DFCU Bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
The Team Leader- Call Centre will supervise communication quality of advisors and coordinate all complaints, inquiries, queries logged through the call center ensuring follow up, closure and root cause elimination within compliance framework.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Real time on-the-call monitoring of agents, identify gaps, coach and ensures response quality accurate and articulated engagements in line with agreed scoring across all media.
- Measure agent performance providing daily, weekly and monthly results, insight to improvement, guidance and feedback.
- Probe agents before and after calls to uncover missed opportunities to convert information requests, complaints and compliments into repeat sales, referrals and salvaged accounts.
- Prepare reports such as complaints analysis, root cause analysis, outstanding issues, and statistics per agent.
- Propose shift patterns based on agent performance.
- Provide early alerts for Channel Monitoring for ATM availability, E-banking channels, VISA risk management Real-time service levels required for agent execution.
- Actively monitor risk, compliance, and security, with particular emphasis to protection of sensitive customer information.
- Is a Central point of all customer experience escalations, receives, classifies, and dispatches complaint or query to relevant departments.
- Analyze, investigate, and follow up on customer complaints to full closure.
- Flag risk from customer complaints issues arising and checks to confirm that root causes of key issues have been addressed with corrective action for non-recurrence.
- Maintain customer-related information for accurate record keeping.
- Escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance officer for daily incident reporting and monthly performance.
- The ideal applicant must hold a degree in Statistics, Business Administration, Economics, or any other related course.
- At least two years working experience in credit analysis in banking industry or any related field.
- Advanced credit analysis skills – interpretation of financial information.
- Credit analysis and underwriting skills.
- Have a thorough understanding of bank products and general knowledge on current trends in the market.
- Quality underwriting skills.
- Forecasting and business modelling.
- Computer competence.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time and pressure effectively to ensure no loss of efficiency.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Organized and efficient i.e. goal and task oriented to complete multiple priorities and with the dynamic demands of the different teams in relationship management, credit sanctioning, disbursement, legal etc.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to deal with clients directly.
- Ability to keep abreast on changes in the market, customer requirements, competitors’ responses, and the bank’s ability to use information to identify new business opportunities and threats.
- Ability to identify new business /products on the market, opportunities, and threats in order to carry out a comprehensive credit analysis.
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to quickly build rapport with new people.
How To Apply for DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), to the email address indicated below:
Closing Date: 15th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.