Job Title: 2 Business Development Executives (Salaried) – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Western Region and Kampala respectively
Reports to: Senior Manager – Salaried
DFCU Bank Profile:
DFCU Bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
Reporting to the Senior Manager- Salaried, the role holder will manage portfolios of relationships in the salaried segment for both liability and asset portfolios to achieve set revenue and/or profitability targets.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Visit and call scheme portfolio allocated to build relationships with the stakeholders.
- Organize banking days/micro sales activities to acquire new clients.
- Aggressively grow dfcu bank personal asset book by opening new schemes whilst also maintaining existing opportunities.
- Monitor portfolio performance and conduct soft collections to ensure the loan portfolio is within acceptable PAR & NPA ratios.
- Periodically review schemes with an aim to grow the relationship.
- Follow up on all queries and complaints from schemes and give timely resolution.
- On a selective basis, make joint calls with corporate & Business Banking RMs for acquisition of new business and feedback.
- Maintain a database of customers by individual relationship manager for business assistance, bank related communication and professional networking and engagement sessions.
- Generate new business from incoming inquiries to support the salaried segment.
- University degree.
- Two years banking experience in a sales role.
- Good selling, negotiation & influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of the bank’s systems and products especially those in personal banking.
- Good understanding of the salary and personal loan segment, industry, and business awareness.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, and telephone skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to deal with clients directly.
How To Apply for DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O and A level) to the email address indicated below:
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300469.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.
Closing Date: Thursday 27th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.