Job Title: Fresher Credit Control Officer – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reporting to: Manager Credit Control
DFCU Bank Profile:
dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit a Credit Control Officer in our Chief Operating Officer to support our expansion strategy.
Reporting to the Manager Credit Control, the role holder will prepare all contracts relating to the Bank’s borrowing customers in a language that can easily be understood by either party and in case of default, such contracts must be enforceable in the courts of law. He /She will set out all terms and conditions under which the Bank is willing to make available to the customer the approved credit facility; providing advisory services to the business units.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Preparation of loan documents for Commercial and Enterprise Banking borrowing customers in line with the Bank’s Approved Standard Formats.
• Ensure such Contracts are watertight and enforceable in Courts of law in case of default.
• Proofread and advise on standardized documents prepared by the Bank’s Legal department and external Lawyers – for accuracy and completeness.
• Offer advisory services to the Bank’s business units on all legal related issues on the different credit files as presented for preparation of credit agreements; and as and when approached.
• Conduct regular security reviews, reconciling the physical security positions as reported by the Documentation team and tracking delays, renewals, and releases.
• Conduct periodical sensitivity and confirmation checks of validity of securities for deteriorating Business Banking and Consumer/Personal Banking credit facilities.
• Law degree from a reputable learning institution.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice from Law Development Center Kampala. (LDC).
• In-depth knowledge of the principles governing Banking & Corporate Law, Land Law, Mortgages and Leasing, among others.
• Effective communication, good interpersonal and research skills.
• Self-motivation, result orientation with ability to make appropriate decisions as and when required.
• Administration or any other related field in credit administration.
• Two years’ experience in drafting credit agreements in a reputable institution/legal firm.
• Excellent understanding of operations of all Bank products.
• Attention to details.
• Independence and with good judgement of task.
• Ability to deliver quality output within tight deadlines.
How To Apply for DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Wednesday 2nd June 2021 to the email address indicated below:
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.
Closing Date: 2nd June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.