Job Title: 2 Quality Assurance Leads – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Program Controller
DFCU Bank Profile:
dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit a Credit Control Officer in our Chief Operating Officer to support our expansion strategy.
Reporting to the Program Controller, the role holder will be to coordinate and manage User Acceptance Tests and project quality assurance to ensure that the outputs are fit for purpose.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare test plans, test scenarios and cases in liaison with key stakeholders to comprehensively review the quality of the solutions to be released.
- Prepare, defect, bug, and issue tracking reports to follow up with the respective project team members for resolution within agreed timelines.
- Actively participate and contribute to review meetings, Change Advisory Board sessions to articulate/explain the approach of testing, results and supporting evidence.
- Create test data, set-up required test beds, run automated tests during build and deployment of patches.
- Support the Application, project support teams during deployment of patches or release packages.
- Report work progress to the Test Lead, Project Manager and other stakeholders as required.
- Take on the role of Test Lead when required and liaise with the vendors or external quality assurance experts or application development team for defect resolution.
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Computing, Computer Engineering, Information Technology/Systems, or related field.
- Certifications in Software Quality Assurance.
- Certifications in Project Management is an added advantage.
- 3 years working experience, one of which should be in this role.
- At least 2 years of systems automation testing, quality assurance, testing lifecycle management experience in a busy dynamic IT environment.
- A good understanding and at least one years’ experience of Financial Institution Applications, Fintech Solutions, and Integrations.
- Good Knowledge and use of Quality Assurance methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Has experience with Integrated Development Environments such as Visual Studio Code, Atom, Android Studio, NetBeans, Dev C++, Microsoft Visual Studio, OS -Windows Linux or other.
- Has worked with databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle or other.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Being able to think logically as well as creatively.
How To Apply for DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 10th June 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.