Job Title: Investment/Fundraising Manager – Devine Bamboo Jobs 2021
Organization: Devine Bamboo
Duty Station: Uganda
Line Manager: Chief Executive Officer
Devine Bamboo Profile
Divine Bamboo Group Limited is a sustainable, socially responsible forestry and biomass energy social enterprise that promotes propagation and establishment of fast growing local Bamboo explicitly for sale and production of clean charcoal briquettes respectively. Our mission is to empower people and protect nature with bamboo in Africa.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research the global funding market, identifying leads and potential calls for proposals
- Lead the development of proposals, their submission and track follow-up with the donor/funding body
- Build up and manage relations with existing and new funders.
- Hold responsibility for the development, delivery and management of the annual fundraising plan
- Review organisational strengths, looking at opportunities to further develop our fundraising strategy with the Directors and the Executive Director, with a focus on developing a 3-to-5-year plan with a diverse range of income streams.
- Create a demographic map of our funder types to inform our approach to fundraising.
- Help to deepen relationships with existing partners and donors, either through direct engagement or by supporting and coordinating engagement activity with colleagues
- Provide training and advice on fundraising across the whole organisation
- Coordinate and ensure reporting to donors is delivered on time and begin renewal processes to prevent funding gaps.
- A strong academic record, ideally to degree level or equivalent
- Evidenced track record of developing successful fundraising applications.
- Demonstrable networking experience
- Experience of developing corporate partnerships
Skills and other attributes
- Competent in working under pressure for deadlines with strict attention to accuracy
- Adept at working independently with minimal support
- Outstanding communication skills, including experience of communicating effectively across varied audiences, both verbally and in writing
- Able to build strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent organisational, planning and project management skills
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organisation
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills
- Ability to present and interpret complex information
- Outstanding research skills, including identifying and monitoring potential funders
How To Apply for Devine Bamboo Jobs 2021
Send your curriculum vitae, academic documents and cover letter via [email protected] by July 23rd, 2021. Late applications will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Divine Bamboo Group LTD
Plot 1 Bulabira Road, Najjera
(+256) 708578025/ 786181745
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 23rd July 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.