Data Entry Specialist – Makerere University Walter Reed Project
November 15, 2022
Job Title: Data Entry Specialist
Organization: Makerere University Walter Reed Project
Duty Station: Mukono
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for verification, coding, cleaning and filing of study documents
- Responsible for data entry work of the questionnaire respondent codes.
- Organization of entered questionnaires according to clusters and visits
- Safe custody and retrieval of entered questionnaires.
- Identifying and reporting errors to responsible Study personnel.
- Participate in Filling and archiving of documents
- Perform any other relevant duties as might be assigned by the Supervisor.
- At least a Degree in Computer Science or Statistics.
- A minimum of 2years relevant experience.
- Data entry in a Clinical /biomedical research environment is an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: Open till filled
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.