Job Title: 12 Data Entrants – CRS Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Field Assistants
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Profile
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS has worked in Uganda since 1965, initially providing emergency assistance to Sudanese refugees living in the north. Over the years, CRS has expanded its programming to address needs across the country.
About DINU Project:
The Development Initiative for Northern Uganda (DINU), a Government of Uganda Program with support from European Union was awarded to a Consortium led by CARE Denmark, comprising of Catholic Relief Services (CRS), Gulu Agricultural Development Company (GADC), Dynamic Agro-Pastoral Development Organization (DADO) and SORUDA to implement a three-year programme. The programme is being implemented in 11 districts of Abim, Kotido, Karenga, Kaabong, Moroto, Amudat, Nakapiripirit, Nabilatuk, Napak in the Karamoja Sub-region, and Katakwi District in Teso sub-region and Kitgum in Acholi sub-region. CRS will specifically implement in the five (5) South Karamoja districts of Moroto, Amudat, Nakapiripirit, Nabilatuk and Napak.
The purpose of this Scope of work is to seek approval for the hire of the data entrants to aid in entering the pending data at the field offices in Amudat, Moroto, Nabilatuk, Nakapiripirit and Napak districts as the field assistants are occupied with program activities and the bulk of the unentered forms has increased.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The data entrants will reinforce the field assistants by entering all the data pending at the district offices
- The determination of the quantity of forms and data which have not been entered in the mWater platform by the district field teams
- Recruit the data entrants who can enter the data forms to the mWater system within 5 days. Each data entrant will submit a minimum of 20 attendance forms (2 – 3 pages) to the system per day or a minimum of 8 group profiling forms for farmer groups per day. Therefore, each form will be charged 5000 once entered, and 12500 will be paid per each group profiling form entered.
- The data entrants understand that they will commit to enter all the data forms and group profiling forms assigned per district within the specified time allocated.
- Contribute to project performance by CRS on reporting of activity implementation.
Minimum Qualifications for CRS Uganda Jobs 2022
- A diploma or it`s equivalents in any relevant field.
- Previous experience in conducting data collection and data entry using mobile devices is a must.
- Highly organized individual, meeting deadlines, and managing time effectively.
- Must be available for the entire period scheduled.
- Ability to work independently as well as an effective team player.
- Willingness to work long hours to achieve set goals.
- Working English language proficiency.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Knowledge of the local language is an added advantage
- The ideal candidate to enter the data in mWater is someone who has experience in entering data in other systems like commcare, with minimum education of Uganda certificate of education (UCE) and should be computer literate.
- NB – the entrant will be preferred to come from the same district of operation
When and where?
Data entry will take place at respective field offices Amudat, Nabilatuk, Napak, Nakapiripirit and DINU office Moroto where the data entrants will use the mWater application as per each assistant’s tablet or computer.
NB: CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How To Apply for CRS Uganda Jobs 2022
NOTE: To apply, please follow these instructions exactly otherwise your application will NOT be considered:
- Email a cover letter and CV only to [email protected]
- Large files and/or scans of documents will lead to rejection of your application, in the subject line of the email, copy and paste – DATAENTRANTSMOROTO only
- All applications that do not contain this exact subject line will be rejected and not read
Deadline: 24th February 2022 by 5:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.