Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Administration Ofﬁcer – CRS Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Uganda
Duty Station: Moroto
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Uganda Profile:
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization (NGO) supporting relief and development work in over 100 countries around the world. CRS carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. CRS’ Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations; serving people on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs.
The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Uganda, in partnership with CARE are implementing the Inclusive
Market-based Development for Smallholder Farmers in Karamoja sub region Project. The goal of this 36 months programme is designed to increase food security, improve maternal and child nutrition and enhance household income in the Karamoja Sub-region, and Katakwi District.
The Specific Objective of the DINU programme is to increase food security, improve maternal and child nutrition and enhance household incomes through support to diversified food production and commercial agriculture and through improved household resilience (notably to climate change) and women empowerment. The target population is expected to receive support to engage in diversified agricultural production and establish linkages to commercial input and output markets and financial services to engage in commercial agriculture allowing for improved food security and improvement of nutrition specifically amongst children, women and adolescents.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and report on activities and required resources to ensure cost efficient and quality service delivery from administrative support functions.
• Prepare transactional documents in support of general operations processes and support coordination of transaction processing (e.g. payment requests, travel authorizations, travel advances, visas, etc.).
• Compile data, perform data entry and data verification in relation to general administration processes (e.g.
• various contact lists, employee leave balances, staff attendance reports, Vehicle Log Sheets review, visitors’ welcome packages, etc.).
• Help ensure administrative systems, processes, and policies are in line with agency standards and donor and local law regulations.
• Coordinate the efficient use of sub-office assets and rented facilities. Help ensure fully compliant procurement of office materials and asset management systems.
• Support implementation of property management processes, such as property receipt and distribution, property labelling, physical counts, etc.
• Coordinate the provision of travel and logistics support and services to staff and visitors. Coordinate event planning activities, including delegation visits, trainings and workshops.
How To Apply for CRS Uganda Jobs 2020
Interested candidates should send your application and complete Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]
Large files and/or scans of documents will lead to rejection of your application, in the subject line of the email, copy and paste – ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER only
Deadline: December 23, 2020.