Job Title: Analyst – CrossBoundary Uganda Jobs 2021
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Founded in 2011, CrossBoundary is a mission-driven investment firm committed to unlocking the power of capital for sustainable growth and strong returns in underserved markets. CrossBoundary provides transaction and investment advisory services, having developed a specialized expertise in unleashing investment across all sectors in these markets. Our advisory clients include governments, development finance institutions, private equity firms, Fortune 100 companies, and research institutions.
CrossBoundary is recruiting a full-time Analyst. We are seeking candidates with experience working in underserved markets, contacts across the region’s financial services sector, and a thorough understanding of the investment landscape.
As an Analyst, you will be tasked with evaluating investment opportunities, conducting macroeconomic markets assessments, and providing transaction support to both investors and capital seekers. Experience working with a range of stakeholders (including private equity firms, Development Finance Institutions, and development agencies) to support investments in high-impact sectors as well as experience in Tunisia will be regarded favorably.
CrossBoundary is an investment firm. Candidates should have 1-3 years of experience working in high-caliber finance or consulting organizations and an interest in having an impact in underserved markets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare presentations with business plans, explanation of management structure, competitive landscape, and financial projection to recommend strategies
- Market assessment and ongoing market analysis
- Conduct macroeconomic, regulatory, and operational assessments
- Provide sector analysis of priority areas for investment
- Investor sourcing
- Lead identification of qualified investors
- Transaction support
- Develop valuation activities and detailed financial models
- Perform sensitivity analysis and stress testing to examine impacts on valuation
- Coordinate due diligence and transaction execution
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree. Required
- Excellent analytical ability and discipline; ability to think clearly, structure problems logically, and then design and implement solutions that focus on the core issues
- Excellent quantitative skills; ability to apply analytical rigor to complex and uncertain tasks
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively with diverse audiences
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality output within time constraints
- Familiarity and comfort with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfort operating in a Business English environment
- 1-3 years of experience in top tier banking, consulting, private equity, or similar
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to operate effectively in a changing context
- Ability to build and manage strong relationships with clients and colleagues in stressful environments
- Knowledge of corporate finance and familiarity with company evaluation and valuation techniques
- Demonstrated leadership skills; preferably in a fast-moving and complex environment
- Experience working in developing countries; experience in a relevant market where applying or the broader region is particularly relevant
- Willingness to work and live in a sometimes-challenging environment, and travel when needed
How To Apply for
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.