Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Executive Assistant – CR. Amanya Advocates Jobs 2020
Organization: CR. Amanya Advocates Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
CR. Amanya Advocates Profile:
CR. Amanya Advocates, Notaries Public and Commissioner for Oaths, are a leading full service law firm in Uganda. The boutique Ugandan law firm provides exquisite and tailor made legal services and solutions for its individual and corporate both domestic and international clients.
CR. Amanya Advocates is an associate firm and exclusive partner of Prae Legal, a global network of Independent lawyers operating with more than 252 law offices worldwide.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the lead partner’s schedule and overall help her be more effective as the leader of the firm.
• A Bachelors degree from a reputable university, preferably in Communications.
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a busy commercial environment
• Extremely well organised Strong interpersonal skills and ability to get on well with people of diverse background Great verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint and social media integration Great at technology and ability to learn new software and applications quickly.
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Creative mind to find solutions to processes and other problems that may be hindering the success of the firm administratively
• Ability to solve problems independently and willingness to take initiative when needed Incredible attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and priorities tasks
• Excellent time management and planning skills.
How To Apply for CR. Amanya Advocates Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates should submit their applications via email to [email protected]
Deadline: before 17th September 2020