Job Title: Account Developer – Coca-Cola Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Profile:
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, CCBA is represented by Century Bottling Company and Rwenzori Bottling Company We are currently seeking to recruit an Area Sales Manager based in Mbarara. As an Area Sales Manager, you will report directly to the Regional Sales & Marketing Manager Key Purpose Statement To deliver Volume and Revenue growth in all channels and to grow the customer base and manage accounts. Brilliant execution and sales through their sales reps/people.
Implement Business Strategy within allocated customer base to achieve business objectives of increased profitability, excellent customer service and excellence in trade execution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To identify and implement new business opportunities so that the customer base and profits can continuously grow
- To optimize customer service so that superior customer relation and long-lasting partnerships.
- To formulate account plans so that future business opportunities can be planned and implemented effectively.
- To manage and maintain assets so that losses are minimized and optimal returns on investments are achieved
- To execute outlets according to organization strategies so that sales volumes may be increased, and product awareness is enhanced.
- To manage customers credit terms and limits in order to maximize sales and minimize risk
- To execute surveys so that the organization is constantly aware of current market trends and to enable a competitive advantage
Skills, Experience & Education
- Relevant University/bachelor’s degree is essential.
- 2 years relevant FMCG experience in a sales/marketing environment.
- Computer literate
- Good analytical and numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Ability to negotiate
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem-solving ability, solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Responsible, conscientious, and dependable
- Willing to take calculated risks
- Self-discipline and well organized
- Good planning ability
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive
How To Apply for Coca-Cola Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 10th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.