Job Title: Junior Analyst – Cobblestone Energy Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Cobblestone Energy
Duty Station: Dubai, UAE
Cobblestone Energy Profile:
Cobblestone Energy is an independent trading firm. Founded in 2017, we are part of the next generation of companies defining the future of global commodity trading. Although we have experienced very strong growth so far, we are still near the start of our journey. We have ambitions to go a lot further.
Energy in one form or another is fundamental to almost all the world’s economic activities. By understanding the demand, supply, and logistics of these commodities, we can better understand the world.
We specialise in the proprietary trading of the short-term wholesale electricity markets across Europe. We make use of advanced data analytics and extensive research to drive profitable decision making, trading enough electricity every day to power a small country and growing every day. Technology and risk management form the backbone of our business.
Over the years we have grown organically. As part of our journey to be the best in all markets we enter, we would like to welcome a Data Engineer into our team. They will already be on a successful career path and looking to take the next step with increased responsibility and be a part of our growth story.
- Lifelong learning with continuous reflection
- Independent thinking through a meritocracy of ideas
- The team is more important than the individual
- Being the best in any market we enter
- Hiring and keeping only the most effective people
- Others must benefit from our existence.
As a Junior Analyst, you will be carrying out the research and development to continuously enhance our trading capabilities. Your responsibilities could include developing analytical tools for our traders or spearheading the research into an entirely new market. We are fast-growing and the potential is vast.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration, with fast progression for strong performers.
- A challenging but exciting, open, and fun work environment.
- An opportunity to work with remarkably talented colleagues.
- Vast growth potential in every aspect.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Excellent numerical and logical reasoning skills.
- A track record of excellence, both in and outside of academics.
- At least upper second-class honors in university; and 90+th percentile in secondary level mathematics.
- Passion, resilience, and integrity.
- The applicant must hold relevant qualifications.
How To Apply for Cobblestone Energy Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.