Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Fresher Cashier – CNOOC Uganda Limited Jobs 2021
Organization: CNOOC Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
CNOOC Uganda Limited Profile:
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Provide support to the Treasury.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Receive, record and distribute invoices for users.
• Manage Petty cash for the treasury.
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Respond to treasury queries, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Help customers find the location of products.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or the related.
• At least 3-year related working experience.
• Extensive knowledge of financing, accounting and banking,
• Extensive knowledge of GAAP.
• Understanding of oil E&P.
Send ONLY your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF to [email protected]
Ensure to indicate the JOB TITLE in the SUBJECT HEAD of the email.
Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications, nationality, 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Closing Date: 9th July 2021 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.