Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Economic Analyst – CNOOC Uganda Limited Jobs 2021
Organization: CNOOC Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda however can be mobilized to the Lake Albert area, other construction sites or other cities as required.
CNOOC Uganda Limited Profile:
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Provide economic justification and support to all Departments, Management and HQ in relation to the project’s economics including; long-range plans, tracking economic evaluation and reserves assessment.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Provides economic justification supports to all Departments, Management, and Head Office in relation to the project’s economics, including economics for New Ventures / Blocks offered for acquisition and operatorship.
• Prepare annual tracking evaluation report.
• Participate in preparing reserve assessment reports and setting the reserve economic limit.
• Participate in Preparing Long Range Plans.
• Participate in preparing and reporting various aspects of economic and financial studies
• Design and maintain economic model for the Company.
• Update multipurpose operational statistical database.
• Conduct research on Economic issues and statistical data.
• Other duties assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering. Economics, Finance, management or the related are acceptable if one has a training certificate on Risked Petroleum economics courses, financial aspects of PSC courses, O&G operations related Engineering courses.
• At least 3 years diversified experience in Reservoir Engineering, O&G operations, Risked Petroleum economic evaluation.
• Extensive knowledge of Chinese, Ugandan and international laws on economics, commerce, financing, accounting, taxation and insurance.
• Extensive knowledge of GAAP
• Broad knowledge of O & G operations
• Familiar with Uganda PSA/JOA
Send ONLY your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF to [email protected]
Ensure to indicate the JOB TITLE in the SUBJECT HEAD of the email.
Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list your qualifications, nationality, 3 related references and only the first application submitted will be considered.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Closing Date: 9th July 2021 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.