Job Title: Software Engineer – ClinicMaster Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: ClinicMaster International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
ClinicMaster International Profile:
ClinicMaster INTERNATIONAL is a systems integration and software development company responsible for the Development and support of ClinicMaster.
ClinicMaster is looking for a .Net developer to be part of the team. One will contribute to ClinicMaster application development, configure existing systems and create technical documentations. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- The applicant must hold a BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or equivalent; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- Certified application developer is a plus
- A minimum of one year experience in software development
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- A passion for technology and software building.
- Attention to detail, an analytical mind and time-management skills
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented ability to detect and fix errors in code
How To Apply for ClinicMaster Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates that know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, please send their CVs, which should include details of email address, present position, Certificate/testimonials and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the stipulated email address (Email your application and CV to [email protected] copy in [email protected]
Address it to;
The Human Resource Manager,
Plot 83, Bukoto Street
P.O. Box 37536, Kampala, Uganda
- ClinicMaster INTERNATIONAL is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee or any other fees at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidate should be under 30 years of age.
- Make sure that your application letter, CV and certificates are attached as one document
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The position is on temporary basis (6 months) with a possibility of extension.
Closing Date: 31st December 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.