Job Title: Customer Care Officer – City Ambulance Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: City Ambulance Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
FHI 360 Uganda Profile:
City Medicals and City Ambulance specialize in Emergency Medicine, Travel Medicine and Occupational Health. Both institutions have positions available to be filled, and applications are invited from passionate, dedicated and qualified individuals as follows
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and responding to customer service account inquiries
- Maintain an up-to-date database of clients’ information and documentation.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem. expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Entering customer information on to a computer database for monitoring of call and visitors’ logbook.
- Recording and handling customer complaints or escalating to a manager.
- Maintain a conducive environment in the front office for both staff and clients and coordination of cleaning at the Branch..
- In charge of customer inflow and queue management.
- Recording customer feedback on service and areas of improvement.
- Bachelor of Communications or Bachelors of Business Administration or Bachelors of Social Works
- 3 experience in customer service and managing front desk activities
- Ability to communicate well with customers.
- Skilled at de-escalation and conﬂict management
- Good record management skills
How To Apply for City Ambulance Uganda Jobs 2020:
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements, should send their applications, CV, academic documents and practising licenses where applicable as one document addressed to the Human Resource Manager at [email protected] or [email protected]
Deadline: 23rd December 2020.