Citi Bank Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher AML Analyst
August 6, 2022
Job Title: AML Analyst – Citi Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Citi Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Req ID: 22535970
Job Category: BCMA Capital Markets, BCMA Corporate Banking, BCMA Investment Banking, Operations, Treasury and Trade Solutions
Citi Bank Uganda Profile:
Citigroup is today’s pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could act as one to deliver solutions to clients throughout the world. With the most diverse array of products and the greatest distribution capacity of any financial firm in the world, our employees manage 200 million customer accounts across six continents in more than 100 countries. Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
The Compl AML Core Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Enhance and implement of best -in-class AML Compliance policies and practices.
- Provide expert advice on AML Compliance policies to the AML/Financial Crime Support teams and the business.
- Perform AML Compliance quality and testing, evaluate process deficiencies, analyze control measures, enhance reporting capabilities and recommend corrective actions while satisfying regulatory and audit commitments. Further, assess and identify emerging risks and recommend / drive program enhancements.
- Identify and escalate unusual activity or cases that fail to meet Citi and line of business guidelines to appropriate management or business partners. Advise management on next steps.
- Create, develop and deliver relevant training to business and functional partners.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years experience in AML, knowledge of AML regulations preferred, proficiency with MS office, verbal/written skills, analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Knowledge of the laws applicable to money laundering, including the Bank Secrecy Act, The USA PATRIOT Act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements Good project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time Knowledge of AML requirements applicable to banks
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
How To Apply for Citi Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All applicants who want to join Citi Group in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to apply online at the weblink below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.