Job Title: Personal Banker (Agriculture) – Centenary Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Centenary Bank
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Business Administrator
Centenary Bank Profile:
Centenary Bank is a commercial bank in Uganda licensed by the Bank of Uganda, the central bank and national banking regulator.
The Personal Banker (Agriculture) will drive business growth, credit quality, and excellent customer experience while offering a wide range of solutions to the customers based on customer needs, for the respective portfolio.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Formulate and implement sales action plans for the portfolio that will facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
- Analyze existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities utilizing the MIS information and participate in sales campaigns, techniques and tactics in a planned manner to achieve sales targets.
- Prepare sales reports showing the balance sheet position, pipeline and the sales performance for the period required, proactively acquire new clients and drive cross-selling of additional solutions according to customer needs; as well as referring sales leads to other business stakeholders like Asset Finance, Trade finance, Mortgage among others.
- Drive the use/sale of alternative self-service banking channels and educate customers on the benefits of utilizing alternative channels and grow revenue and profitability of assigned portfolio.
- Perform preliminary analysis on credit proposals or renewals by looking at financial risk profile, repayment capability, security adequacy and industry risks.
- Process and submit credit applications for approval to appropriate levels of authority as per agreed SLA in line with credit policy and prepare approved credit for disbursement in line with credit policies.
- Monitor and evaluate credit performance in line with the disbursement terms and conditions, follow up and recover all loans/credit facilities under respective portfolio.
- Follow up all credit in arrears and ensure timely recovery within the set credit policies.
- Follow up and recover all written off loans in the respective portfolio and liaise and support recovery unit to ensure completion of the recovery process.
- Proactively follow up with the recovery unit/legal to obtain updates on cases handed over to the team.
- The applicant for the Centenary Bank Personal Banker (Agriculture) job must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Microfinance, Agriculture, Economics, statistics, Business Administration/Management, Commerce, Education or other related business course.
- Riding Skills, capable and willing to ride motorcycles for field work.
- Proven successful sales track re-cord is an added advantage
- Exposure in agricultural lending an added advantage
- Good computer skills especially Words and Excel
- Excellent product knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Reporting skills
- Communication skills
- Decision Making
- Attention to details
How To Apply for Centenary Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team in a fast-paced work environment and meet fully the requirements above, please:
- Download an application form, Click Here
- Fill the form and attach an application letter (addressed to General Manager Human Resource, Centenary Bank, P.O. Box 1892, Kampala), updated Curriculum Vitae, plus copies of all academic credentials, testimonials and contact details of three competent referees.
- E-mail the above to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 11th March 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to join our Telegram Channel using the Link: https://t.me/fresherjobsug