Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Courier – Centenary Bank Jobs
Organization: Centenary Bank
Centenary Bank Profile:
Welcome to Centenary Bank’s careers section. We are one of Uganda’s top three financial organisations, employing more than 2000 people. Joining Centenary Bank is an opportunity to use your skills and experience in tackling real-world problems.
Roles and responsibilities:
Centenary Bank Jobs: Operate an efficient mailing and courier system in line with bank policies
Key Result Areas:
• Courier internal correspondences to relevant destinations in line with Bank procedures and policies.
• Liaise with outsourced courier services for pick up and dispatch of mails
• Maintain record for all incoming and outgoing correspondences in line with bank policies and procedures.
• Participate in the appraisal of outsourced courier services
• Receive, verify, classify and keep custody of all bank correspondences in line with bank procedures and policies.
• Route sorted mail to designated areas according to established SLAs
• Track all outbound correspondences
• Verify bills and initiate payment in line with bank procedures and policies
• Diploma in Administration, Office and Information Mgt, Library and Information Science or any other related field
• 1 years’ experience in a related role
• Communicate with impact
• Delivering Operational Excellence
• Following Instructions and Procedures
• Planning and Organizing
• Ability to ride a motorcycle
How to Apply:
a. Download an application for employment form Here
b. Fill the form and enclose an application letter, updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), plus copies of all academic credentials, testimonials and contact details of three competent referees.
c. Submit your application to:
General Manager Human Resources
P.O. Box 1892
Note; We appreciate the interest you have shown in growing the Bank business with our team. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please consider your application unsuccessful if we have not contacted you two weeks from the closing date of this advertisement.
Deadline of this Job: 27th September 2019