Job Title: 7 Project Assistants – CDFU Jobs 2022
Organization: Communication for Development Foundation Uganda (CDFU)
Job Location: Uganda
Communication for Development Foundation Uganda (CDFU) Profile:
Communication for Development Foundation Uganda (CDFU) is a non-governmental organization that implements Development Communication programs aimed at influencing positive behavior change for the social development of men, women and children in Uganda and the entire East African Region.
Communication for Development Foundation Uganda (CDFU) with support from The AIDS Support Organization (TASO) will implement malaria grant activities supported by The Global Fund in the Eastern Cluster for the period 2022-2023.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Health, Social Sciences, Population Studies or related field.
- Two years of experience implementing social and behavior change (SBC) interventions.
- Demonstrate knowledgeable practice of working with districts, non-governmental and community-based organizations as well as government departments.
- Experience working at the community level to implement SBC interventions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work as a team player.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Computer skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
(Note: Ability to speak and understand one of the local languages spoken in the districts of focus will be an added advantage for Project Assistant position.).
The Project Assistant will participate in documentation of success stories and preparation of program reports as necessary.
How To Apply for CDFU Jobs 2022
All candidates are encouraged to apply by sending the following: CV, Copies of academic certificates, contact information for 3 professional references and daytime telephone contact addressed to:
The Human Resource Specialist,
Communication for Development Foundation Uganda (CDFU),
P.O. Box 8734, Plot 2142 Kanakulya Road, Kyebando, Kampala.
Applications should be hand-delivered at the above address or sent to email: [email protected] (PDF format maximum 6 pages)
NB: CDFU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. While we thank all applicants for showing interest; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline: 14th April 2022 by 2:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.