Job Title: Accountancy & Analytics Management Trainee – CapaBuil Uganda Jobs 2021
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
CapaBuil is a registered Training and Consultancy Limited company licensed and regulated by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) to offer training programs.
Junior accountants are expected to be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines. To ensure success, Junior accountants should be critical thinkers, proficient in math and accurate with a solid understanding of account and financial reporting principles and practices.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a recognized University.
- Basic proficiency in Accounting Concepts, computer software applications (i.e. Excel, Word )
- Effective research and data analysis capabilities & Effective Report Writing.
- Work experience, including an internship or any additional course is a plus.
- Excellent time management and independent judgment skills.
- Ability to work effectively remotely and in an office setting.
How To Apply for CapaBuil Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates Please Fill the Applicant Profile Summary Form, Download Here. Please submit the Form alongside your CV to [email protected] and copy [email protected]
Closing Date: 30th November 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.