Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Accounts Assistant – Bunyoro Kitara kingdom Jobs
Department: Finance and Administration
Reports to: Finance and Administration Manager
To plan, direct and control the financial resources of the Kingdom and ensure sound and overall ﬁnancial management and performance in line with the Kingdom’s strategic plan.
Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom (BKK) Profile:
Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom (BKK) is a Kingdom in Western Uganda. It is ruled by the Omukama of Bunyoro. The current Omukama is H.M. Dr. Solomon Gafabusa Iguru I, the 27th Omukama (king) of Bunyoro-Kitara. The people of Bunyoro are known as Nyoro or Banyoro (singular: Munyoro); the language spoken is Nyoro (also known as Runyoro).
Roles and responsibilities
• Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
• Process reimbursement forms
• Prepare bank deposits
• Enter financial transactions into the internal database
• Check spreadsheets for accuracy
• Maintain digital and physical financial records
• Issue invoices to suppliers and external clients or as needed
• Review and file payroll documents
• Create and update expense reports
• Participate in preparation of periodic financial reports
• Participate in quarterly and annual audits
How To Apply for Bunyoro Kitara kingdom Jobs – Accounts Assistant
Email: [email protected]
Hard copy applications to be delivered to:
The Personal Assistant to Prime Minister,
Plot 1 Bunyoro Road (BKK Parliament) Hoima Town.
Deadline: 13th January 2020
NB: No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.