Job Title: Accounts Assistant – Buildnet Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Buildnet Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Buildnet Uganda Profile
Buildnet is a reputable Real Estate Development Company in Uganda which specializes in building and selling top quality and affordable residential properties, specifically condominium apartments and villas. Buildnet provides a work environment that promotes passion, customer satisfaction, team work, integrity and accountability.
Process all supplier invoices and make payments in accordance with the terms and conditions, reconcile accounts payable general ledger, submit regular accounts payable reports and file returns. Process invoices to respective customers in a timely manner, reconcile accounts receivable general ledger, age accounts receivable and submit regular accounts receivable reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Bsc. Finance and Accounting, BCom (Accounting), BBA (Accounting).
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an accounting role.
How To Apply for Buildnet Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 10th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.