Job Title: Customer Service Assistant – Britam Insurance Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Britam Insurance Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Britam Insurance Uganda Profile:
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the East African region and offers a wide range of financial products and services in Insurance, Asset Management, Banking and Property. The product range includes life, health and general insurance, pensions, unit trusts, investment planning, wealth management, off-shore investments, retirement planning, discretionary portfolio management, property development and private equity.
Responsible for facilitating efficient client administration, communication and document management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the first line contact for all the clients. Act as the focal point for all information about the clients and mobilize of company services.
- Assist with Email correspondences
- Log all activities and documents in CRM: Email, Mailroom and Walk-ins
- Verify the documents and communicate on any non-compliant documents for follow up
- Receive office documentation and ensure accurate filing of the same; dispatch documents to clients
- Make cold calls to clients and follow up on client leads
- Ensure acquisition of full KYC for clients and carry out data entry
- Reconcile received documents vis a vis processed documents
- Compilation of weekly newsletter information compilation.
- Update client Reports.
- Upload and index client information into Fortis.
- Coordinate with other Britam departments on activities and events
- Manage, update and track calendars
- Organize and manage AMC Events
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
- Performs any other duties as required
Minimum Qualifications for Britam Insurance Uganda Jobs 2022
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) or its equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a busy finance environment
How To Apply for Britam Insurance Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 18th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.