Job Title: Graphic Designer – Brand Factory Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: The Brand Factory Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
The Brand Factory Uganda Profile
This role requires the following of some process in order to ensure best practice but has more than enough room for experimentation and autonomy to make your work shine. This position is timeline-driven and thrives on following set schedules and never missing a deadline.
Individuals in this position respond well to pressure, are self-aware, and are high performers – ultimately and extremely creative. In this role, you will also collaborate with other designers, copy writers and Social Media Managers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translation of of social media content into visual design
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- A University Degree
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- A Stunning Portfolio of Work
- Curiosity is a must.
- A Timeline-Driven mentality.
- Humble, hungry, and smart.
How To Apply for Brand Factory Uganda Jobs 2022
Interested? Send your CV to [email protected]
Deadline: Monday 25th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.