Job Title: Farm Auditor – Biyinzika Poultry Jobs 2022
Organization: Biyinzika Poultry International Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited Profile:
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited (BPIL) is the leading integrated poultry company and a recognized household brand within Uganda. Established 30 years ago as Biyinzika, BPIL has grown from small beginnings to a company with over 9?5 employees stationed in over 9 production sites. BPIL produces and distributes quality day-old chicks and HACCP certiﬁed animal feed through over 40 branches within Uganda and the East African region. BPIL also produces chicken meat products under the Pearl Chicken brand retailed directly through our 30 Pearl chicken shops. Pearl also supplies leading wholesale, retail and food service customers with quality Ugandan National Bureau of Standards (UNBS) certiﬁed products.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Carryout auditing activities at various sites
- Compile data into the audit report
- Ensure audit findings are followed up and corrective actions are effectively implemented.
- Ensure Audit plans are effective Ensure effective review of audit reports and monitor progress Ensure effective roll of audit activities at the farms and other company sites.
- Ensure timely and precise calibration of laboratory equipment’s
- Ensure good operational health and safety practices at the company sites.
- Ensure good manufacturing practices and good hygiene practices are followed at the company sites.
- Ensure effective process control at Katega Feed Mill.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Degree in Food science and Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Agriculture or related field
- 0-1 years’ experience in similar/ relevant position
- Knowledge & Competencies: Desirable Computer literacy (word, excel and internet), results & quality orientated, flexible
How To Apply for Biyinzika Poultry Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application package (academic documents, motivation letter and detailed resume) to the Human Resource Manager as a single PDF document on email; [email protected] or hand deliver at our head office located at Bugolobi, Plot 77, Luthuli Avenue.
Closing Date: 25th April 2022 at 5:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.