Job Title: 2 Key Accounts Officers – Biyinzika Poultry Jobs 2022
Organization: Biyinzika Poultry International Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited Profile:
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is one of the leading suppliers of Poultry and Poultry feeds in the country.
The responsibilities of an accounting officer include analyzing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, and preparing budgets. Ultimately, a high-quality Accounting Officer should be able to successfully contribute to the organization’s financial efficiency, while maintaining records of expenditure and profits accurately.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Preparing budgets regularly.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluate internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- The applicant should hold relevant qualifications
How To Apply for Biyinzika Poultry Jobs 2022
All applicants are required to send copies of academic documents, cover letter and detailed resume to the Human Resource Manager on Email to [email protected] or hand deliver at our head office located at Bugolobi, Plot 77, Luthuli Avenue. Kampala.
Closing Date: 4th February 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.