Job Title: Assistant Revenue Accountant – Biyinzika Poultry Jobs 2021
Organization: Biyinzika Poultry International Limited
Duty Station: Bugolobi, Uganda
Reports to: Revenue Accountant
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited Profile:
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is one of the leading suppliers of Poultry and Poultry feeds in the country.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Daily check and reconciliation of customer orders to available balances.
- Daily and accurate reconciliations of customer accounts
- Ensure that all sales made at the abattoir have been invoiced realtime.
- Ensure that all sales made at the abattoir are with in customer limits for the credit customers or have been paid for, for the cash customers.
- Reconciliation of item sales to sales revenue reported
- Ensure errors in postings of customer sales and payments are corrected promptly
- Ensure compliance with the established procedures for abattoir sales
- Promptly provide designated monthly sales & revenue reports
- And any other duties assigned
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration (Accounting/Finance)
- ACCA/CPA Level 2
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in related functions
- Hands on experience in the use of Navision accounting software
- Reporting & Analytical skills
How To Apply for Biyinzika Poultry Jobs 2021
All applicants are required to send copies of academic documents, cover letter and detailed resume to the Human Resource Manager on Email [email protected] or hand deliver at our head office located at Bugolobi, Plot 77, Luthuli Avenue
Closing Date: 7th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.