Job Title: DevOps Engineer (Bundle Africa) – Binance Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Binance Uganda Profile
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange which is the largest exchange in the world in terms of daily trading volume of cryptocurrencies. It was founded in 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands. Binance was founded by Changpeng Zhao, a developer who had previously created high frequency trading software.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Regardless of your role, you’ll have massive ownership and freedom and have the opportunity to work with a variety of technologies across the stack (and across blockchains).
- Github Actions
- Shell Scripting
- NodeJS, MongoDB, RDBs
- 4+ years experience with large-scale distributed infrastructure systems and client-server architecture
- AWS and Kubernetes experience is a must
- Strong experience in automating Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Familiar with Kubernetes arch and component, have good experience in large-scale cluster operation and maintenance
- Familiar with the operating mechanism and principle of Kubernetes
- Familiar with Kubernetes network model and disaster recovery
- Experience with Docker runtime, Linux kernel is a plus
- Experienced in deploying, operating, monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting large scale infrastructure
- Proficient in shell scripting, Python, etc
- Experience with Amazon EKS services is a plus
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms.
- Team working, analytical mind, be optimistic, willing to accept challenges and quick response against incidents
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
How To Apply for Binance Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.