Job Title: Content Writer – Binance Uganda Jobs 2021
Duty Station: Uganda
Binance Uganda Profile
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a topnotch, data-driven content writer to join our team. You will be in charge of writing highly compelling content and copywriting. Your content will educate existing users and attract new users for Binance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Writing blog posts, e-books, educational articles, presentations, video scripts, infographics, website content, courses and white papers to be posted on the company’s blogs and website
- Write high-quality, SEO-friendly content, and continuously improve user experience, traffic, and retention
- Research and explore new technologies in the blockchain industry
- Create and maintain an active editorial calendar of appropriate content
- Coming up with creative content strategies and implementing them
- Develop a measurement framework for generating results of the content marketing activity to be used for future marketing campaigns
- Build connections with the media and seek out chances for publication, media clips, and partnership
- Provide recommendations to ensure the content is understandable to a first-time reader who possesses little knowledge of the concepts covered
- Adhere to the Binance Academy style guideEnsure that the vocabulary, syntax, punctuation, paragraph structure, and phrasing are consistent with internal standards
- Understand the dynamics of the industry, guide and enhance the user readership and following rate through content planning and other means
- Bachelor’s degree or above in education, journalism, psychology, media, marketing, and related fields
- 3+ years of experience in producing, writing and editing written content
- Creative with a proven ability to develop unique ideas and to expand on them in high-quality written formats and able to produce unique ideas and cognition
- Strong sense of responsibility, logical, rigorous and meticulous, self-motivated, and values strong teamwork
- Expertise in one or more of the following fields: trading, finance, cryptocurrency, DeFi, and/or online privacy
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
How To Apply for Binance Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.