Search For Jobs offers in Uganda
Job Title: Fresher Finance Assistant – BF Suma Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: BF Suma Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
BF Suma Profile:
Brighter Future from the Superior, Unique Manufacturer of America. (BF-SUMA) with its head quarter in Los Angeles, USA, BF Suma is a leading global pharmaceutical and health products developer, manufacturer and distributor. We have been committed to offering high-quality natural herbal formulated products with cutting-edge technologies and comprehensive services. BF Suma is the flagship brand of Bright Future, the largest pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hong Kong.
With strong research capability, Bright Future supports BF Suma to develop a variety of products.
Our Philosophy and Slogan – Brighter life, better future!
Our professional research and development teams continuously develop new products with cutting-edge technologies, and an uncompromising attitude to achieve better quality
To assist the management in the maintenance, management of the company finances, oversee financial planning activities, including budgeting and forecasting, reporting and compliance, and creation of value.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Filing finance Documentations.
2. Filing VAT, PAYE, and NSSF Returns
3. Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information regarding payments.
4. Prepare cheque, payroll and other payments
5. Bank Reconciliation Statement.
6. Handle fixed asset register
7. Stock taking every beginning of the month
8. Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
9. Collect payments whether in cash or credit
10. Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
11. Handle transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies.
12. Handle office petty cash and reconcile accordingly.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounts, Business Administration, Cost Accountant or any business-related field.
• A relevant Postgraduate qualification is an added advantage
• Basic safety training
• Accounts and cash handling training
• Record keeping and data management training
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by email to [email protected]
Cover letters and CVs should be in one document and a maximum of 5 pages only. Please include the name and contact of three references in the CVs. Please quote the position in the subject line. N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 18th June 2021 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.