Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Leadership and Governance) – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Rwenzori, Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
The Trainee will support the coordination of leadership and governance program activities and stakeholders/partners involved in project implementation for both Baylor Uganda and Pepal.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the digitalization of leadership training materials.
- Supporting the delivery of (on and offline) Pepal Executive Training Program.
- Support the coordination of project activities, keeping stakeholders informed of progress, challenges, and next steps.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Pepal’s local and international partners
- Degree in Social work & Social Administration, Social Sciences, Governance, Adult & Community Education, Community Development, Project Management or a related field,
- Highly computer literate and willingness to learn new skills in ICT, especially in e-learning platforms, MS PowerPoint, MS word, Google slides and Google forms
- A demonstrated ability to interpret, use and explain data.
- An ability to build and sustain good relationships with people at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills with an eye for detail and the ability to communicate complex ideas simply both in writing and orally
- An interest in healthcare and leadership development
- An open-minded, resilient, and willingness to learn new skills and take on responsibilities quickly
- A fast learner with the ability to work effectively with limited remote supervision
- Ability to put forward innovative ideas and display practical problem-solving skills in a dynamic fast paced working environment
- Familiarity with local languages spoken in the Rwenzori region of Uganda
- 0 Years Relevant Experience
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified candidates should apply online at the link below
- Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
- You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 10th April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.