Job Title: Financial Analyst – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Fort Portal, Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
To ensure effective budgeting processes, budget monitoring and smooth running of the Accounts Receivables function as well as reporting in line with Baylor policy and specific donor requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- All project requests are reviewed for completeness and allowability and costs allocated appropriately as per budget, donor requirements & Baylor Uganda financial guidelines; zero disallowed costs.
- Budget re-allocations tracker maintained, updated and reviewed on a quarterly basis with respective budget holders.
- Using monthly management reports, donor reports derived on a monthly basis and any changes made before final reports are submitted to the donors. All donor reports are reviewed and submitted to the Finance Manager for approval within agreed internal reporting deadlines.
- All specific donor audit findings are closed and followed through for non-occurrence through maintaining an audit log of all findings.
- All grant stakeholders (Project and finance staff are supplied with final project documentation including approved grant contract, work plans & budgets, and understand their duty under the grant.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance and membership to professional organizations i.e. ACCA & CPA (U).
- Knowledge of Finance & Accounting packages like Navision.
- Other key personal competences – like team work, communication skills, analytical skills, networking and partnership skills.
- Must be dynamic, persuasive, self-motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative.
- Over 3 years’ working experience with at least 1 year’ experience at a senior level in the Finance department of a reputable Non-Governmental Organization.
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2022
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 31st January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.