Job Title: Community M&E Officer – Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Uganda (Baylor-Uganda)
Job Location: Bundibugyo, Uganda
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Profile:
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation -Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organisation affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Paediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children’s Clinical Centres of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe.
The Community M&E Officer will be responsible for day-to-day implementation of HIV community M&E activities at supported CBOs and HFs. S/he will ensure timely collection and submission of periodic reports for the community program and support implementation of all electronic databases.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Keenly monitor implementation of M&E plan and update of performance monitoring plans for the community program including Prevention, Community-Facility Framework and OVC.
- Avail, train and monitor use of community M&E data tools by HWs at respective implementing sites for capture and reporting.
- Develop and maintain proper filing, storage and retrieval systems for community health records in supported CBOs and health facilities
- Collect, validate and submit periodic reports for all community programs (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) and give timely feedback to stakeholders.
- Provide technical assistance and monitor implementation/update of electronic databases and reporting systems including OVC tracker, KP Tracker, PrEP, OVCMIS, HIBRID and all other databased developed by the program.
- Implement data quality improvement initiatives including data validation and DQAs and implement appropriate actions to address identified gaps
- Support CBOs and supported HFs to conduct data reviews and feedback meetings with stakeholders to aid informed decision-making.
- Liaise with community and fellow M&E teams to support Health Facilities to generate lists of patients for follow-up and update of follow-up outcomes using relevant M&E tools
- Provide training and mentoring to community health workers and staff to ensure implementation of strong M&E systems.
- Actively contribute and participate in conducting operational research studies and project self-assessments and address the M&E capacity gaps that are identified.
- Develop and maintain a competent & motivated Community data team through implementing HR support activities in line with the Human resources manual.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, demography, qualitative economics or any other related discipline.
- Possession of a valid riding permit is an added advantage.
- Three years of experience in using National and PEPFAR reporting and data capture systems i.e. DHIS2, OVCMIS, PIRS, OPENMRS, KP TRACKER, OVC TRACKER
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheet packages (Ms-excel), database management systems: Ms-Access, Epi-Info, SPSS, STATA.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply for Baylor College Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below
- Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts
- You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 20th April 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.